Friday, May 19, 2006

Save Lewis

This just made me cry and laugh at the same time. Okay, more laughter than tears but I'm so touched I'm joining the cause and for anyone who knows me this means it's a big deal because I usually stay at least ten foot away from charity. Read about Lewis the Cat HERE.

Then go and buy something from here:
http://www.cafepress.com/crazycatlewis

On a similar topic, I just want to say, I think it's bullshit when people say you're either a dog or a cat person. I love 'em both. Dogs are loyal and really become a part of the family and cats are just so cool and rebellious and slightly evil - well mine is. I could never pick between my dog and cat, they both crack me up and they work as a team to pull defrosting legs of lamb down off the kitchen counter.

7 comments:

Nothing Really Matters said...

The Avon lady must have been evil!

DKBB said...

The following quote is from the Wikipedia web site: "Some of Fairfield's Sunset Circle residents have accused the cat of attacking them, along with an Avon lady." OK, the way I read this, Lewis and the Avon lady were in cahoots doing the attacking together. So, is she under house arrest as well?!

You know, if bad attitude and general nastiness were all it took to put someone under house arrest, we'd ALL be trouble. ;)

Miffed67 said...

You know, if bad attitude and general nastiness were all it took to put someone under house arrest, we'd ALL be trouble. ;)

Hey! Speak for yourself! ;)

*very innocent here*
*and no....I never look at wet, half naked pics of Mr. Gyllenhaal, why do you ask?*

Nothing Really Matters said...

Hey i'm sure you said you had an exam today! Hope that went well if the lectures did not strike!

britpopbaby said...

Thanks! I had my last exam!

SupComTabz said...

Ha.. they've been talking about this on our local Chicago country station.... It's hilarious.

britpopbaby said...

Poor Lewis!! If they put him in a bag and shipped him to the UK I'd look after him. I'm a bad parent though, my own cat is a rascal.