Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I've Decided To Take On A Lover

It's time to break my vow of chasity and get myself back on the market. Whilst I understand the importance of finding a mega-rich old codger to satisfy my needs financially there is no way in hell I'll have sex with him more than Christmas and his birthday so I need a plaything to occupy me the rest of the time. This man or prehaps really hot woman if I'm drunk enough should be witty, educated and a great dresser with a pad in London. I would have run some Jerry Hall style "Kept" contest but then I realised I had already stumbled upon my perfect lover last summer. Please meet Russell Brand...
What a beautiful man . I'm in love with him; he's crazy, eccentric, he dresses like a Mick Jagger Charles Dickens crossover. To truly appreciate him you have to see him live in action which you can do HERE. I highly recommend the Jonathan Ross Interview. And, oh yeah, apparently he's dating Kate Moss but I'll soon put a stop to that, prefably with my stiletto in her face.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Giving up on Jake so easily are we?? Not I, dear Britpopbaby. I will stay true until the day I am naked. Er...divorced. Er...drunk?

Anyway.

Contact me: email me! withsocrates@hotmail.com and I'll send you my mobile #.

Do I smell a coffee date?!?! Hmmm?!?!?

britpopbaby said...

Of course I'm not giving up on Jake. I'm just being slightly more realistic. At least Russell Brand lives in the same country and hosts a studio debate show which would be easier to sneak into than Jakes house!

Becky Heineke said...

I don't know of this Russell dude, but he seems highly acceptable as a lover. And since it appears we are all going to be taking turns with Jake, it would be good to have someone on the side for you and you alone. That's what I have James Franco for.

Miffed67 said...

Go for it! You know, I've been meaning to ask you who Mr. Delicious was, now I know. He's a cutie, love the hair!

Like, PG said, since we're all going to be sharing Jake, you'll need a little extra someone on the side....for just those times when you're lonely and it's not your turn yet!

Anonymous said...

"I'm just being slightly more realistic."

The dude's going out with Kate Moss! Not that you aren't hot, but Moss is a Coke Harpy. He's an ex-Heroin Harpy. It's like a match made in junkie heaven.

britpopbaby said...

Yeah, Jake should get back to us with that rota soon. It's not fair to keep us all hanging...

matt of comooxdom said...

Seven years too late Brits. Where were you then! We could have been email lovers.

I must admit I think Russel Brand is hillarious. Once again - not that I watch big brother or anything honest.

M.

britpopbaby said...

Seven years! Woah, Mr Serious relationship.

I only watch BBBM unless I see a preview of something exciting like someone yelling 'bitch' or breaking down in the toilet. I love me some misery.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha I know someone who had a fling with RB...

britpopbaby said...

WHAT???! Tell us more zoo! Is she prettier than me?

Nothing Really Matters said...

Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the beautiful of them all???

Mirror: Britpopbaby

britpopbaby said...

Hee. I heard Russell likes the more well endowed lady though.

Ruby Blathergab said...

LOL stilletto in her face! Truly inspired competitive female move!

I love it. Still diggin' the blogs too :)