Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Illuminati

One major thing you should know about me is that I'm obsessed with conspiracy theories. I just think that has to be so much more to the world to explain all the shit that goes on. I'm not talking about aliens, I'm talking about people in positions of power doing all they can to fuck up the rest of us. I've always said that politcians should not be allowed to run countries - I don't trust ANY of them, domestic or foreign and they usually come up a cropper and prove my misgivings to be correct. Take Tony Blair for example, why does that man sweat so much?

Well, until today I did not realise there was a name for all this but then I saw Sky One's Conspiracies with Danny Wallace. He was trying uncover to information on a global secret organisation called The Illuminati. Secret clubs are my absolute favourite! I won't bore you with the details because I understand it's an aquired taste but basically these people are taking over the world by dumbing down the rest of us, they funded Hitler and George W. Bush is a member. Enough said. Run for the hills!


You can learn more HERE.

4 comments:

britpopbaby said...

I've not actually given that one too much thought. I prefer the 'They Didn't Land on the Moon' conspiracy. Do you know who shot JFK?

britpopbaby said...

LOL! Okay, I'll back away slowly.

Anonymous said...

I shot JFK. But it was totally an accident. I was trying get Jackie for wearing that awful pink dress. Ugh. The Kennedy's are inbred anyway. Kinda like we are down south (USA, not Brighton UK). I'm pretty sure that Hitler wrote the Bible too, but I may be wrong about that one.

Miffed67 said...

miss twist, I live an hour from Dallas....have been to the Grassy Knoll many times, and one of these days I'm actually going to visit the School Book Depository Museum. That's not what it's called, but it's in that building.

ANYway.....britpopbaby, I LOVE conspiracy theories!