Sunday, May 21, 2006

I've Had A Great Idea

I'm always having great ideas, immense flashes of genius but this is sommit else! I'm going to open a zoo. Now, I know what you're thinking: that sounds really expensive and relatively high maintenance, britpop, but don't worry - I've thought it through. My zoo is special.

Instead of actual animals I'm just going to have a shit load of foilage and sound effects! Then when people ask me where the tigers are I'll just say they're hiding or sleeping. I might be able to afford some actual rabbits and a duck. Perhaps a goat. But that's it. What do reckon? Think I'll get away with it?

5 comments:

Miffed67 said...

Think I'll get away with it? Dunno....are you planning on charging money?

Becky Heineke said...

Dude, it would be worth it for the stupid people stories you would get out of it alone. I would offer to help fund it but I'm poor and don't actually want to be formally associated should you be thrown in jail for fraud. It'd be worth it, though.

britpopbaby said...

Yeah, I'm going to charge people money! And make them pay extensive amounts of money for refreshments and souvenirs.

And fraud? Surely not! The animals are there, officer, they're just sleeping...

Miffed67 said...

LOL - I say go for it. Altho...when you get arrested, I don't know you! Never heard of you, I have no idea WHAT you're talking about Inspector!

Nothing Really Matters said...

Hey you could add some baby ducks, i have the sweetest picture. So tiny and small.