Thursday, May 11, 2006

I Am Such A Lazy Mare

I was woken up at 9.30am this morning by what I presumed where cleaners that had come to deal with the mess of THIS NIGHT. I quickly assessed that half nine was far too early to rise and literally burrowed back under my pillows. I was woken again at 11.00am by some twat outside revving his car and again I decided to go back to sleep. I finally got up at 12.30pm. It's now 3pm and I still haven't had breakfast. I disgust myself. In a moment I'll go to the kitchen and have some kind of meal with my soulmate, Anneka and we might play Monopoly. Then we'll watch Deal or No Deal and then Neighbours. Probably The Simpsons after that and then we'll have another meal. Then I have to watch Dismissed at 7pm because it's hilarious and then more TV until about midnight and then I'll go to bed again. I have an exam to revise for and a career to plan but I just do not give a shit anymore. I'm also not even that concerned about my perpetual laziness although I'm sure some doctors or therapists would be.

I found this blog called The Lazy Way to Success. It's very reassuring.

8 comments:

Becky Heineke said...

Dude, blogging + Monopoly = way productive. I curse you, though, for sleeping until 12:30 because that means I was up BEFORE you and I'm six hours behind! Damn you!

britpopbaby said...

I'm a student so I can get away with it at the moment. I'm going to die when I get a 9-5 job.

Anonymous said...

Lazy people! Im up most days at 7! Yes i said 7. It takes so long to get ready for my adoring fans.

Anonymous said...

I would stick my tongue out at you as I got up at 11am. But that's still pretty appalling. So instead, I shall just crow that I won Monopoly. Twice. Play again tomorrow and whup my ass with your patented Stairwell of Doom?

And I agree with prophecy girl - blogging is very nearly almost productive. And time consuming.

britpopbaby said...

You fucked me over with your Nazi like occupation of the train stations! How many times did I land on those bitches?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I'm suggesting this but... Britpopbaby, why not put ads on your site? It's heavily trafficked so I'm sure you'll be able to find ppl willing to participate no probs... it could even be a decent income earner if you did it the right way, and you deserve to be rewarded for the things that make you feel at your best...

britpopbaby said...

^ I've thought about it and I might get around to it in a few weeks. I just hate the way they look though and the space they take up. If I can find suitable ones that look clean, I'll go for it.

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»