Sunday, July 30, 2006

Roman Holiday?

Actually, Lake Garda holiday but there were still scooters so go with it.

Of course there is plenty to tell and I shall reveal all in the next week. Look forward to the upcoming installments:

  • Germans in Speedos - Why God Why?
  • My sinful trip to the local church
  • My gondola ride with the obese, sea-sick man
  • Italian Men Love britpopbaby
  • My own father labels me a 'man-tease'
  • Why the city of Verona has a damn nerve
  • My holiday fling with the manicurist

But, for now, check out the amazing hotel I stayed at HERE. Looking at it now is making me cry.

6 comments:

Nothing Really Matters said...

I really wanna go to Italy! Next time can you take me?? I’ll be good. I can’t wait to hear about your trip!

Looking forward to: My sinful trip to the local church and My holiday fling with the manicurist.

Okay please don’t show the folling in pictures! Germans in Speedos - Why God Why? And My gondola ride with the obese, sea-sick man.

Agnes said...

God damn what a hotel I so want to be there! A spa how relaxing.

I will read all your posts.

Nice to have you back by the way but I can understand you that you cry when you look at your hotel I cry too even though its because I haven't been there.

mrs_dalloway said...

Oh,the luck! An obese sea-sick man?weren't gondola rides suposed to be romantic and all?..can't wait to hear that story!
I've never been to Italy,but I want to soo much! Maybe next year.So..is it the most beautiful country in Europe indeed,as some say?should I continue drooling at it?(and at your hotel,by the way)

Becky Heineke said...

Ha ha ha!! "Man-tease!" Ha! I'm off to read Installment Number 1 (or whatever "number 1" is in Italian...am I showing my ignorance here?).

DKBB said...

Wow, that's quite the palatial hotel you enjoy, britpop! Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Unwanted side effects of effexor Suzuki desperado United states ionamin no md visit computer software downloads olympic games Blockers+email+spam http://www.meridia9.info checks by fax