Monday, July 10, 2006

Buongiorno!

I'm off to Italia on Saturday. I cannot frickin wait. Thanks to my new haircut, expensive fake tan, designer bikini and gym battered body I will be pulling off the following look:
Although my ass isn't as big but hell, you can't have eveything. The digital camera will be coming along so I'll get some shots of me leaning whimsically over a balcony or some shit and then you can all tell me how fabulous I look. Towards the end of the holiday, after too many bowls of pasta and a disregard for sun lotion, I may be working this look:
My hair has had a major change. Anneka will be surprised when she sees me today although last time I had a blunt fringe cut she didn't say anything and then some days later remarked, 'I'm not good at noticing things like that'. Bollocks, bitch! Anyway, I had all my hair cut off to a bob(it was practically down to my arse) and dyed it 'Bitter Chocolate' which is an extermely sexy way of saying very dark brown. I just like to say at this point that brunettes are superior to blondes so therefore it must suck to be Kate Bosworth.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Britpopbaby, I hope you'll have a great time in Italy (my country, by the way) although your Italian needs a bit of improvement (BUONGIORNO). But don't worry, I'm sure you'll learn the useful words very quickly. Take care. Tania.

matt of comooxdom said...

Brunnettes all the way Brits. My top ten lamintated list is full of them. That's why I'm marrying a blonde!

And when in Italy - make a mental note of cheesy chat up lines. I need some for my little black book. Mine aren't working any more. Do they still call girls 'lasses'?

Becky Heineke said...

I demand lots of pictures. They'll probably make me hate you a little, but I demand them anyway. And I'm loving the new banner! That darling lady has been so beautifully faded into black.

Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes i can't wait for a full report when you come back! Lots of pictures like PG said!

DKBB said...

Have a great (and safe) time, brits!

And, as a life-long brunette, I can definitely attest to brunettes being better, smarter, more gorgeous, richer... brunettes ROCK! ;)

Miffed67 said...

Agreeing with dkbb, brunettes SO rock!

I realize you're gone already, but have a WONDERFUL time, dahlink! And LOTS of pics. Especially of hot Italian lovers!

britpopbaby said...

Not gone yet! Go on Saturday. Been away because I had to go graduate my ass into unemployment

Agnes said...

I love the new banner and I know you gonna have a great time in Italy :)