Thursday, August 10, 2006

I vowed never to do a MeMe

Your Career Type: Artistic

You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:

Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor

The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.

But then this one just kind of spoke to me. I don't know why I thought it would give me an actual answer. I'm also 63% vain and apparently my blog colour should be purple.

I started the day quite stressed and aggitated and then things kept happening - just little things at first like the dog eating my sherbert dib-dab and people not letting things go and then some bigger things happened like getting rejected from the police and having a picture agency threaten to sue me - I was just generally a little wound up.

But then someone told me something that just made me completely zen out. That really wasn't the intention of the news, far from it but that is the effect it had. It just put absolutely everything in perspective.

I didn't get into the police. So what? I didn't want to! I'd probably be fretting more if they had accepted me because then I'd be worried about how to get out of it.

I've sorted out any potential legal crisis - it's no biggy. I contacted my lawyer (joyce) and she reassured me. It was almost exciting. I just wrote over at Jake Watch that it wasn't monitored by anyone but it seems the picture agency had a good old trawl through it so heh, maybe it is. One more threat of legal action and do I qualify as a blogging 'celebrity'?

People not letting things go - not my problem is it really?

The dog eating my sherbert dib-dab - now that kind of really pissed me off because I hadn't had sherbert in such a long time but then I guess I could buy another one. They're like, 15p.

And I still don't have a job but Pah! who needs money! Not me, oh no. If it gets that bad I'm off to Tibet (on foot obviously because planes are a bit of a problem right now, how shit close was that?) and I'll join the monks and do my Yoga. I really should start doing that again anyway.

5 comments:

Nothing Really Matters said...

Your Career Type: Social

You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy. Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:

Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher

The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.

WTF?? Just WTF???

I may have to do this again!

Brits Yours is good! You are fab at most of those things!

Nothing Really Matters said...

But then someone told me something that just made me completely zen out

I hope you stay that way!

DKBB said...

Your Career Type: Conventional

You are orderly and good at following a set plan. Your talents lie in working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way.

You would make an excellent:
Bank Teller - Bookkeeper - Court Clerk - Mail Carrier - Post Office Clerk - Secretary - Timekeeper - Title Examiner - Typist

The worst career options for your are artistic careers, like comedian or dancer.


Well, heck, I think I'm a little insulted by that....I rather agree with NRM...WTF?!?

But, I guess for a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess), it's not all that off.... although I am most decidedly NOT "conventional."

Keep workin' on the zen thing, britpop, and the yoga - next best thing to bein' in Tibet.

And yes, that was quite a close call y'all avoided today.... the world is not a safe place to play anymore, little ones....

Agnes said...

Your Career Type: Investigative


You are precise, scientific, and intellectual.
Your talents lie in understanding and solving math and science problems.

You would make an excellent:

Architect - Biologist - Chemist
Dentist - Electrical Technician - Mathematician
Medical Technician - Meteorologist - Pharmacist
Physician - Surveyor - Veterinarian

The worst career options for your are enterprising careers, like lawyer or real estate agent.

Now you know :)

Becky Heineke said...

I was artistic, too. I think I'm a bit of a wild card, though. The career counselors at school were always like, "It must be hard to reconcile your strong right- and left-brain tendencies." What the hell? How is that helpful? I'm sorry your day was sucky. Someday, we will live in a world where you get paid to blog, and then we can both be rich and happy. :D